Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My first day as a parent

  • In the "If I Became a Teen Parent" assignment, did the response you received from your parent/guardian surprise you? Discuss.
       
          Yes it did surpirse me a lot because I thought she always would be very dissapointed in me and would kicked me out but its nice to know I would have her surport
  • What responses to the flour baby project surprised you? (i.e. What friends, family, or strangers said or how they acted)
         Someone thought it was a actual real baby which surprised me majorly because it doesn't even look close to real.
  • In what ways should we have started this project differently? (i.e. If we had it to do over again, how would you have started the project?)
         I think we started the project just fine, I'm enjoying it just the way it is
  • What was the most surprising about the "Baby Costs" project?
         How much everything cost. And how when you have a child all your money goes to the baby and not for yourself anymore
          

No comments:

Post a Comment